Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out the way

Swans feeding time

Attached Files Image(s)

Fantastic shot!!! Really nice!

That's amazing, Brian.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested to read how you took the shot?

Cheers.
Philip

(Oct 25, 2014, 12:35)MrB Wrote:  That's amazing, Brian.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be interested to read how you took the shot?

Cheers.
Philip
I made a attachment using a plate and a couple of straps aprox 2-3 ft long fitted to a handle with a remote control attached to it with Velcro. you can then take photos at ground level without bending down. I then fix a float to the bottom of the plate with Velcro so it will rest on the water . I have a patent on the said design.

Thank you, Brian - most ingenious. Can you see what you're shooting - e.g. is there a mirror on your gadget - or is it just down to luck and judgement?

Cheers.
Philip

(Oct 26, 2014, 02:20)MrB Wrote:  Thank you, Brian - most ingenious. Can you see what you're shooting - e.g. is there a mirror on your gadget - or is it just down to luck and judgement?

Cheers.
Philip
I brought a 600D to use with it so I can flip the screen. I also use my 7D a lot as its good to go shooting and not sure what you get just snap away and don't waste time composing . You don't miss much using 10-20 set at 10. set on manual 10to30 th sec and pre focus 3m just snap away as with the swans.

Thank you, Brian.

Cheers.
Philip