Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Oy!

Now, I know we're busy. Yes, busy people, busy dogs, and Jamie.

BUT

I fail to see how nearly ALL of us are TOO busy to enter the COMPETITIONS

:o

Cave canem

Hahah... I was thinking that perhaps it shouldn't be a "competition" as such, as people may be hesitant to put in any old entry...

Maybe I should make the next one like a themed "assignment" or "showcase", open to public opinion, and no judging or prizes or winners as such...

What thinks 'yall? Smile

I like 'assignment"

<><
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ10
Image Management/Editing:ArcSoft PhotoBase4
Advanced Image Editing: Adobe PhotoShop 7

I want to put in something good;
Haven't got anything good yet Wink
I've still got time... I think Smile

Quit complaining, I've put something in now!

I havn't put anything in because I can't think of anything to do for them.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

StudioJ Wrote:Quit complaining, I've put something in now!

Grrrrrrrrr!!! Big Grin

Cave canem

Mine is in there now too, though I clearly broke the rules. The image has only been sharpened and converted to B&W, but obviously I added a frame for "display" purposes. Bark all you want!

I've put summick in too but it wasn't intentional :o Big Grin

Polly

Just an idea for a just for fun game but how about we once a week name a subject (like a house) and we have to shoot it in our special way, no prize but just as something to do.

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

slejhamer Wrote:Mine is in there now too, though I clearly broke the rules. The image has only been sharpened and converted to B&W, but obviously I added a frame for "display" purposes. Bark all you want!

Well there's a problem. I personally liked yours best. What a delemma eh?
[Image: say%20what.jpg]

Cave canem

Hmm I can't remember who I read that teaches people how to be creative with photography, it was a woman and she was rather wise (makes a change eh?) (Hey I just got slapped for that, guess I shouldn't type it with the wench err I mean love of my life) (ouch she slapped me again! damn this is going to be a long post)

Anyway...

She advises going into your bathroom (or any room in the house) btw this is how she teaches her students and people who are growing bored with their photography. And while in said room take a roll (30-40 whatever) photos in an hour that symbolises what room is about. And then go back next week and do the same thing in an hour and make it not seem like the same room. As a third part you go back once again and draw an imaginary circle on the ground and do the same again but you aren't allowed to move from the circle when you take your shots.

Perhaps we could do something like that? I'm open to suggestions Smile

ok ok ! .. in entered one now ..
http://www.shuttertalk.com/gallery/displ...hp?pos=-51

Polly Wrote:I've put summick in too but it wasn't intentional :o Big Grin

Polly

Lol... maybe I should write a guide.... sorry once again for the cumbersome gallery Smile

Just some quick steps while I write a proper one:

1. Create an album in your personal gallery

2. Click on upload image, and upload your images

3. After successfull upload, make sure you continue and assign the images to albums.

StudioJ Wrote:She advises going into your bathroom (or any room in the house) btw this is how she teaches her students and people who are growing bored with their photography. And while in said room take a roll (30-40 whatever) photos in an hour that symbolises what room is about. And then go back next week and do the same thing in an hour and make it not seem like the same room. As a third part you go back once again and draw an imaginary circle on the ground and do the same again but you aren't allowed to move from the circle when you take your shots.

That sounds very interesting. Maybe a side-challenge for October?

shuttertalk Wrote:Lol... maybe I should write a guide.... sorry once again for the cumbersome gallery Smile

Can I edit the info for the image I posted? I don't see a way ...
Just want to add some EXIF data.

StudioJ Wrote:Hmm I can't remember who I read that teaches people how to be creative with photography, it was a woman and she was rather wise (makes a change eh?) (Hey I just got slapped for that, guess I shouldn't type it with the wench err I mean love of my life) (ouch she slapped me again! damn this is going to be a long post)

Anyway...

She advises going into your bathroom (or any room in the house) btw this is how she teaches her students and people who are growing bored with their photography. And while in said room take a roll (30-40 whatever) photos in an hour that symbolises what room is about. And then go back next week and do the same thing in an hour and make it not seem like the same room. As a third part you go back once again and draw an imaginary circle on the ground and do the same again but you aren't allowed to move from the circle when you take your shots.

Interesting.............

Cave canem

Rufus Wrote:Well there's a problem. I personally liked yours best. What a delemma eh?

Thanks dog. It didn't turn out quite the way I had envisioned, but it will make a nice card for my wife this January.

maybe ill go sit in a bathroom and take photos ~_~

A January wedding Slej? Bit cold for that isn't it? Or was there some significance? I'm doing two around Christmas time December 28th and January 2nd, first because it is the anniversary of their meeting and the 2nd because it was a start to the new year.

Well we lived in Southern California then.
Weather was great!
Smile

slejhamer Wrote:
shuttertalk Wrote:Lol... maybe I should write a guide.... sorry once again for the cumbersome gallery Smile

Can I edit the info for the image I posted? I don't see a way ...
Just want to add some EXIF data.

I don't think so, Mitch.

Best would be to upload a new image, and I'll just delete the old one.