Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Panini

Panini - that is basically bread or rolls. I didn't try them, but look at the shop! They must be delicious, prepared in an environment like this! Smile

[Image: 4_DSC_0024.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Yummy! They're a sort of bread aren't they?

Love the photo too...

Panini's make the best sandwiches... fill them with ingredients you like. Then they put them into a large metal press and squash them flat while they get heated up.

Wonderful picture by the way Smile

Maybe a little tighter crop.

--Don

[Image: 15_4_DSC_0024.jpg]

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Aww Don, I worked hard to get my blown out sky blue and here you come and just crop it away! Big Grin

Honestly I think your crop works very well on this picture. The overall expression might have darkened a little, but the crop concentrates more on the subject.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

I have to disagree with you on this one Don. I think the original much better. Cropping in this case makes it look like unnatural. Great shot G!

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

For me I like the crop. It would also look very nice in a larger size image to see more detail. Agin, beautiful scenery you managed to photograph G. Very well done. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images