Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Paragliding in Tahiti!!! French Polynesia

This photo was taken with a Go Pro Hero II. Here is my husband flying over the Tahiti coast, in French Polynesia!!! Amazing Place!!!!

This is astonishing! Great shot!

Very nice! Love the contrasting colors as well as being able to see the coastline and homes. It also gives you a real perspective of his view from above! Thanks for sharing with us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Awesome ranger 114!!!! This made me decide to try one of those paragliding. Those lines made you photo one good composition besides the view. Do love those curves.

Amazing shot. You are very sporting people.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Apr 21, 2013, 08:36)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  Amazing shot. You are very sporting people.

Thanks!!! Yes! We love sports and travel too! Big Grin

(Apr 21, 2013, 03:23)PhotoPlay Wrote:  Awesome ranger 114!!!! This made me decide to try one of those paragliding. Those lines made you photo one good composition besides the view. Do love those curves.

Thanks! if you visit Argentina, you are invited to fly with us. It is an amazing experience!!!!! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by caveman
Mar 22, 2016, 13:48