Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

People Showcase 3

All my best stuff is at my website. I really do hope you can drop in, as you'll definitely find something that floats your boat. I'll pop the occasional landie in soon.
If you'd like to know details of EXIF, lenses, etc; please ask and I'll be as helpful as I can.

[Image: Paulo26web.jpg]

[Image: Supplicant%20Before%20The%20Towers.jpg]

[Image: Supporting%20Structures.jpg]

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Very impressive classic looking. Classy.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

More great stuff here Zig.

All great - all different. Bravo

I like the contrast of themes in this series... and I was just wondering about #2... is that San Gimignano?

Very nice work!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Wonderful photographs. So artistic they are all. Well done Zig,
Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Zig man! Still excellent images I see!
These are really good, crackin' in fact!

Cave canem

Bless you all.
Nice to see you nia!
Irma: yes, you are quite correct: it is indeed San Gimignano! I treated myself to a "holiday"(manic photo shoot more like) in Firenze for 3 days and had a couple of day-trips out. There are many more of Tuscany and San Gimignano here: Zig's Photo-Essay
I had 3 lenses with the 1DsMkII, and all seem to "behave" differently in terms of light and tone: 16-35, 70-200, 50/F1.4; I occasionally slapped on the x2 converter too.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig Wrote:Bless you all.
Nice to see you nia!
Irma: yes, you are quite correct: it is indeed San Gimignano! I treated myself to a "holiday"(manic photo shoot more like) in Firenze for 3 days and had a couple of day-trips out. There are many more of Tuscany and San Gimignano here: Zig's Photo-Essay
I had 3 lenses with the 1DsMkII, and all seem to "behave" differently in terms of light and tone: 16-35, 70-200, 50/F1.4; I occasionally slapped on the x2 converter too.
You are welcome and it is same for me too, I mean to see you again and what a wonderful coming back with all these beautiful photographs.

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Yes, I have seen your Toscana gallery and it is quite impressive...

Congratulations, Zig... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey Zig, nice to see you! I love the last 2 shots - the third one especially. Those are some fantastic architecture / location shots. Is that Tuscany by any chance?

Have to make a mental note to "borrow" your composition technique for #3. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Dec 13, 2013, 07:23