Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Daughter Jacqueline Admiring Fogo Island Coast

You may have seen her photographic work on other forums; now here she is! Jacqueline is 15 and is her Dad's shadow; loves to be out with me exploring and taking pictures. She has a great eye for landscape photography, as you can tell if you have seen her pictures. Jacqueline is slowly recovering from a serious ski accident back in April, in which she badly shattered her knee socket.

This capture is from yesterday (June 13th) and was her first (short) hike since the accident. It was a sunny, warm day, with just enough wind to keep the mosquitoes at bay. We are hoping to get back out on the trails again later this week, weather and health permitting.
Jacqueline has claimed ownership of both my Sony H7 and H50, leaving me with only the Sony Alpha dslr, which I used to take this photo.

(handheld, with 18-55mm kit lens, at 100 ISO, F/8, 1/500 sec)

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com

[Image: DSC02383a900pix.jpg]

Very nice portrait. Wish her all our best on her recovery.

Dear Glen, how nice to meet your daugther, Jacqueline, this is a wonderful photograph. I wish too her all my best on her recovery. And Good Luck for her works too, how beautiful. Fogo Island and you are all Smile Thank you,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post