Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Postive review...

Well, well....

As most of you know I have been trying to expand my protfolio into doing CD covers for bands, and my first effort was with a Vancouver heavy metal band called Cradle to Grave.

I try to follow the reviews of the CD hoping someone will mention the artwork.

This one on the Tower Records.com website - I have to like...

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=3201364

This is MY favorite line...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Fantastic original artwork by ultra-talented artist Rob Will

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to sound like I'm crowing - but being my photo buddies I thought you might be interested - not many people are.

Toad

That's fantastic Toadster! I'm very happy to hear this news. Recognition is very important. Go ahead and crow man. You deserve it. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

It's wonderful to watch the beginning of something big. Congratulations Toad.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

AAAArrrrrooooOOOOO!!!!!

That's the way to do it!

YAY!

Big Grin

Cave canem

Congratulations, Toad. It is really nice to see that your work has been appreciated and admired. Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Congratulations Toad. I've been doing some posters for a few San Francisco bands for the last couple of years... haven't ventured as far as CD covers yet... and certainly not for anything that has been released.

Terrific Toad....well done! Smile

--NN

Toad Wrote:Well, well....

As most of you know I have been trying to expand my protfolio into doing CD covers for bands, and my first effort was with a Vancouver heavy metal band called Cradle to Grave.

Dude! A couple of friends' bands that I do assorted photo and sound work with, Antiquus and Splatter, just did a show with them a couple weeks ago at the Buffalo Club... unfortuantely I got there just as C2G was finishing up and only got to hear a bit from outside.

I've got lots of Splatter and Antiquus pics from that night - check'em out at http://www.moltenimage.com/photos/. I also recorded and mixed Antiquus' album... which I'm also watching the reviews of for any comments on the production (non thus far...)

"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them. So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."
-Marcus Cole

Congrats Toad! This is great!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Congrats Mr. T! Really awesome work. Not sure I'm into the band or the music genre, but nice artwork! Big Grin

Three thumbs up Rob! Great job!

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Thanks everybody for all the kind words. I am pretty pumped about it.

Onwards and upwards!!

Excellent news Toadster!

woohooo Toadie!

Congrats mate... Great little addition to the resume.
You've got every right to be pleased as punch with yourself!

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shuttertalk
Aug 5, 2005, 19:19