Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Quiet.

For having over 4,000 users, it's REALLY quiet here.

Valley of the Sun, Arizona
D2Xs, D200's, D100's, LightRoom, CS-CC
2HowardsPhoto.biz

We are working on this...working on bringing in some active members here.

I also help with another forum of 10000 members and we have an active group of posters in smaller number. This is usually how it works I think.

You are welcome to invite anyone you know to the forums to help us build an active base!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Looking at the logs, it looks like we have had about 30+ registrations in the past week...which is awesome! Just an FYI!

Well, up here in the lower great white north, it's still summer holiday time, with a long weekend upon us, so suspect some may be away snapping photos. Hopefully they'll share them with us!

Liz

White-haired carriage drivers didn't get that old by luck!!!

Was on a Yamaha Keyboard Forum, 12,000 plus members. About 150/200 posters generally, and around 30/40 hard core posters. Probably the ratio is normal for most forums. Ed.

(Aug 30, 2013, 10:35)Wall-E Wrote:  For having over 4,000 users, it's REALLY quiet here.

...no flowers, insects, wild animals, deadly snakes, junk vehicles, HDR sunsets, etc. What a relief! Smile

(Sep 7, 2013, 07:32)helmsmer Wrote:  
(Aug 30, 2013, 10:35)Wall-E Wrote:  For having over 4,000 users, it's REALLY quiet here.

...no flowers, insects, wild animals, deadly snakes, junk vehicles, HDR sunsets, etc. What a relief! Smile
?

You are welcome to help the forums out by posting photos of what you have taken by way of photography shoots. We would love to see what you have been working on, lately.

(Sep 7, 2013, 07:50)Barbara G. Wrote:  You are welcome to help the forums out by posting photos of what you have taken by way of photography shoots. We would love to see what you have been working on, lately.

My rather snippy post did not deserve your considerate, polite reply. My face is red, and I apologize Sad

LOL! Looking forward to seeing more of your work as well as the other members!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Jun 12, 2012, 10:24
Last Post by Petographer
Aug 6, 2005, 11:34