Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reflection

This was a mirror in an old bus parked in Bristol. I can remember looking up from downstairs to see if there was room on top.
Canon 450d, f8, iso 200, 55mm, 1/125.
Comments or memories please.

[img][Image: IMG_3024%20reflection_zpsjkhz7zs0.jpg][/img]

I really like it! The only thing I'd do now is crop the bottom part out and have the focus solely on the mirror.

Like to see this as an A3, with more of the surround. Ed.

To each his own!

I remember those well, my old man was a bus driver in the 70's and 80's. They were just phasing those out in the early 80's.

This super shot certainly evokes the atmosphere of those old buses with their green upholstery and chrome. I used to see the 444 from Maldon to Witham go by (in Essex). I had the fleet list from Eastern National and would mark off each individual bus as I saw it. I do believe one of these type got securely stuck under the railway bridge at the Causeway in Maldon near Ruggles garage which was great fun. That would be about 1956 I guess. There were so few cars passing in those days, we would wait for a car to pass and then capture its registration number. Glad there are still relics to remind us and photographers to keep the memories fresh! Jeff

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by sdaupanner
Sep 25, 2013, 08:51
Last Post by Vik
Sep 7, 2013, 08:08