Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reflections

My violets and water drops and mirror... I just tried to create something in photography Smile and yes, again with new lens.

1)
[Image: IMG_2970a.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_2996a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Interesting experiment, nia. I like to see you pushing your photographic envelope. It is very difficult to get everything in focus when you are shooting macro and these suffer somewhat from that. Try stopping down your lens as much as possible and shooting with a tripod for this kind of thing.

Best
Rob

I agree with Toad's comment. I like the pattern and detail of the water drops in #2 but I think the flowers OOF distract a bit.

Macro photography is fascinating... Good luck nia.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad Wrote:Interesting experiment, nia. I like to see you pushing your photographic envelope. It is very difficult to get everything in focus when you are shooting macro and these suffer somewhat from that. Try stopping down your lens as much as possible and shooting with a tripod for this kind of thing.

Best
Rob
Ah, yes dear Robert, these were the first shots with my new lens and yes, without tripod Smile I learned by living!!!! but then I used tripod. Thank you, I always listen to you dear Robert,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Irma Wrote:I agree with Toad's comment. I like the pattern and detail of the water drops in #2 but I think the flowers OOF distract a bit.

Macro photography is fascinating... Good luck nia.
My inspirational lady, dear Irma, actually I am not so good I know this, but I tried to create something with water drops on the mirror and I did. Maybe later once again I can try to take another pictures too. Macro photography is much more exciting, I am learning dear Irma,

Thank you so much,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 6, 2016, 14:56