Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rushing Past

[Image: 1976078_64587fc098.jpg]

This was taken with my new Nikon E3200. Now I can take pictures one handed out of the car. Smile I posterized it with 4 levels. If you don't like the post processing, you won't like the original either. It's ugly.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Oh cool! How do you find the Nikon? I used to have a Nikon compact as well - E775. It was good for its time... but at the end I found the shutter lag and the overall slowness of the cam a bit frustrating. I'm sure they've fixed that in the latest gen models though...

This is spectacular! Wonderful sense of motion.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Really cool - very artistic.

Thanks for your comments!

@ ST: I quite like the little cam. The speed is not too bad, although it's nothing compared to my D70. The real strength is it's size. It's not much bigger than a box of cigarettes. I can take it everywhere without looking like a tourist. In these days of tight economy you don't want to look like a tourist at work. Cool

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Oct 24, 2011, 07:18