Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SANTA'S DAY OFF ?

PICTURES TODAY ARE OUR HISTORY TOMORROW. Finn

All he needs is his little red and white hat! :0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Nah, it's not his day off, he's just undercover! How do you think he knows all the good kids?

(Dec 17, 2013, 02:17)kNox Wrote:  Nah, it's not his day off, he's just undercover! How do you think he knows all the good kids?

I agree. Santa is always on duty.

Btw, Finn, tell him I say Hi and that I haven't done any single bad thing the whole year Big Grin

No comments about your photo yet, Finn, so hope you don't mind this -

You have captured him at a good moment, with a great expression that makes him look like an interesting fun character - he looks like a retired Santa, who has given up his reindeer sleigh for a custom Harley, and he's probably got lots of interesting tales to tell. Smile

There is a slight hint of blur in the image - possibly movement rather than focus - most apparent in his spectacles when viewing the larger size, but not really a problem at normal screen size.

If it were mine I would want to separate him more from the busy background, possibly by toning it down and by blurring it more, but it's not an easy task with all that hair. Also, the ceiling isn't important and some of it could be removed in a 4:5 crop. E.g.:

Philip

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post