Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Seasonal design

I took these pictures last year, and just now I could work on them... they are a bit different from my regular leaves pictures but I hope you find them interesting.

[Image: IMG_4172-Editcolor.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4141-Edit-Edit-2color.jpg]

First time I do someting like this with four crops... I imagine different crops from the same image to make a kind of collage...
[Image: IMG_4157-Edit.jpg]

Thanks so much for looking... any comment and advice is always very welcome... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Dear Irma, you can guess how much I love leaves... Autumn colours are amazing with your artistic works. I loved them all, your creative mind always fascinates me. Well done, I can imagine them hanging on canvas on the wall, so beautiful dear Irma. Actually another idea too in my mind can be put under a glass on a table too... Smile Your works so inspirational...

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

You are an encylopaedia of ideas Irma. Very creative.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Irma:

You never fail to impress me. The collage is absolutely brilliant and the presentation of these simple scenes is first class!

Thanks so much dear Friends for your kind comments... Smile

You motivate me a lot...

nia... I might make a mug or two with the first ones... Smile

Toad, I am very happy you like the collage, I have tried to reproduce the idea in other pictures without success.. I will need to think about this idea at the time I compose my picture to have interesting corners and some kind of flowing across the image too.

Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Thanks so much dear Friends for your kind comments... Smile

You motivate me a lot...

nia... I might make a mug or two with the first ones... Smile

Toad, I am very happy you like the collage, I have tried to reproduce the idea in other pictures without success.. I will need to think about this idea at the time I compose my picture to have interesting corners and some kind of flowing across the image too.
That's fantastic dear Irma, you are welcome, you are such a beautiful and inspiritional spirit...

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Collage is really lovely Irma - love the muted greens in it.

Canon stuff.

Thanks Chris,
I am so happy with the comments about the collage... I really like this kind of work and I am looking forward to do more... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Dec 27, 2008, 19:01
Last Post by Pat
Sep 23, 2006, 18:03