Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest August/September 2015: Sunrise &/or Sunset

Sunset Through The Storm Clouds.
D3300 + Tamron 70-300mm

Manual, 1/20 sec @ f/16 ISO 100. 145mm. Hand Held.

[Image: normal_18_Sep_2015_0244~4.JPG]

[font=Verdana
Here is my bigger photo entry called ' the light on the tyne is all mine all mine'
Image was taken on way to work about 7 45. In morning.[/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

(Sep 27, 2015, 10:34)EnglishBob Wrote:  The image looks very small, 1024 * 768 is a good size to use for the forums. And then be sure to "insert image into post" so it shows inline, rather than as an attachment.
I think i have fixed that just in time. I hope can you vonfirm that my entry is in please
Graham

well i have re sent the photo is it there or what? can anyone advise me?

forget that last email i found it. cheers.

how often do comp come around as i like a challenge..

Graham

why am i down as a junior member?

Hi Graham,
Welcome to the Forums.
One per month is normal for comps.
I was delighted to be classed as " Junior Member " when I first joined, being retired.
It is based on the number of " posts " that you make to the forums. After a certain number you will evolve to member, then senior member, and so on.
At the top of each forum you will find information from Barbara G ( Moderator ) on how to use the various forums. Follow the rules and you should be just fine.
Regards,
Mike

First of all, I would like to say thank you for all the entries into this month's contest. There were some really nice entries into the contest!

Now, to congratulate the winner for this month's competition:

Congratulations to HaroldZ for being chosen for this month's contest (post #2 - second photo).

Be sure to enter the October contest! Thanks!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Well Done, HaroldZ.
Regards, Mike.

(Oct 6, 2015, 09:33)Browser Mike Wrote:  Well Done, HaroldZ.
Regards, Mike.

Thank you, Mike. I think it's mostly being in the right place at the right time and taking advantage of it.

Regards, Harold