• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest February 2014: Your Best Photo Shot

ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest February 2014: Your Best Photo Shot

Category: Your Best Photo Shot
Contest Begins: February 1st, 2014
Contest Ends: February 28th, 2014
Open To: ShutterTalk Digital Photography Forum Members
Contest Type: International Photography Contest
Prize: Amazon Gift Card (Undisclosed Amount)

Guidelines:

Submit up to three photos of digital photographs showing your most creative photography. This can include anything that is family friendly - scenery, people, trees, flowers, objects, and more.

Images must be posted here in this forum thread and be owned legally by the contributing member. Please also submit information about where the photo was taken along with some brief details.

Digital photography entries should be family friendly and be taken within the last 90 days from the date of entry into the contest. A small amount of post processing is preferred. The photograph should be interesting and draw the individual into the scene and have few distractions.

Judging

Judging will consider different criteria including, but not limited to, creativity, relevance to category, and photo quality. Judging will occur when the contest ends and results will be posted in the forums as soon as possible.

Letting Others Know about the Contest

We would love to let others know about our contests. We plan to have a contest each month. If you have friends who love photography, please let them know!

If you love social media, please share with your media friends about the contest on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, your blogs, everywhere! We would love to have them in here in the forums and be a part of the contests!

Questions?

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I think I'm going to go with this one: http://500px.com/photo/17590723

Looking forward to see other entries! Smile

Looking forward to this one.

Shot through a tree leaf with low evening light off Chesapeake Bay, MD.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow WDHewson! So I'm officially not "in the books" to win this one... This is a really awesome picture! Smile

(Feb 5, 2014, 03:09)kNox Wrote:  Wow WDHewson! So I'm officially not "in the books" to win this one... This is a really awesome picture! Smile

Thanks. Trees are a soothing green. And I like that the leaf structure has tree structure. Kind of fractal.

(Feb 4, 2014, 08:25)WDHewson Wrote:  Shot through a tree leaf with low evening light off Chesapeake Bay, MD.

I think this is a beautiful image. the colours are so restful and the leaf structure is really well balanced. I'd hang this on my wall...

Well done my friend

(Feb 3, 2014, 08:39)Barbara G. Wrote:  ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest February 2014: Your Best Photo Shot

Guidelines:

Submit up to three photos of digital photographs showing your most creative photography. This can include anything that is family friendly - scenery, people, trees, flowers, objects, and more.

Images must be posted here in this forum thread and be owned legally by the contributing member. Please also submit information about where the photo was taken along with some brief details.

Digital photography entries should be family friendly and be taken within the last 90 days from the date of entry into the contest. A small amount of post processing is preferred. The photograph should be interesting and draw the individual into the scene and have few distractions.

Judging

Judging will consider different criteria including, but not limited to, creativity, relevance to category, and photo quality. Judging will occur when the contest ends and results will be posted in the forums as soon as possible.

We would love to let others know about our contests. We plan to have a contest each month. If you have friends who love photography, please let them know!

If you love social media, please share with your media friends about the contest on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, your blogs, everywhere! We would love to have them in here in the forums and be a part of the contests!

Questions?

Here's the first of mine. I've been working on a project to recreate the Dutch masters effect. Still lots to do but here's one I worked on over the weekend

Attached Files Image(s)

Awesome shot! You're on a roll for winning competitions and want to grab this one too, huh? Smile

That is a lovley image. I like trying the old masters technique.

(Feb 3, 2014, 08:39)Barbara G. Wrote:  ShutterTalk Digital Photography Contest February 2014: Your Best Photo Shot

Guidelines:

Judging

Questions?

Barbara, I am beginner to digital photography and social networking. not sure how to upload an entry to the competition.
apologies. joby135

Hey Joby,

Just click "New Reply" instead of the quick reply option below. Somewhere under the editing box you will find the option to upload a photo.

(Feb 11, 2014, 13:10)Joby135 Wrote:  Barbara, I am beginner to digital photography and social networking. not sure how to upload an entry to the competition.
apologies. joby135

Let us know if you need more assistance. Thank you!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Feb 12, 2014, 07:43)kNox Wrote:  Hey Joby,

Just click "New Reply" instead of the quick reply option below. Somewhere under the editing box you will find the option to upload a photo.

kNox, many thanks for that. joby135

ConfusedTHIS IS A SHOT AT MY LOCAL SEASIDE RESORT THE PIER THE 2ND SHOT IS TAKEN AT SUNRISE AT THE PIER, T

SHOT OF TRAFFIC BY NIGHT BAS

Attached Files Image(s)

WINTER SCENE BY BAS

Attached Files Image(s)

THIS IS A SUNRISE SHOT TAKEN AT MY LOCAL SEASIDE RESORT BAS

Attached Files Image(s)

I like this Basil.
I'm keen to explore twighlight photography and I think you've done a good job here.

Regards

F

(Feb 12, 2014, 15:09)Ferenc Wrote:  I like this Basil.
I'm keen to explore twighlight photography and I think you've done a good job here.

Regards

F
THANKS GLAD YOU LIKE IT I SELL QUITE A LOT OF PICS I SELL THROUGH PHOTOIBRARY WALES AND MY LOCAL PRINTING SHOP, I USE NIKON GEAR, A D3X D800 AND AN OLD D 80 WHICH I USE OR STAR TRAILS TO KEEP SHUTTER COUNT DOWN ON OTHERS

Here's my second image.
taken in a light tent and lit by a couple of strobes. They are conference pears so I've called it The Delegates.

Hope you like it

regards

F

Attached Files Image(s)

(Feb 12, 2014, 15:32)Ferenc Wrote:  Here's my second image.
taken in a light tent and lit by a couple of strobes. They are conference pears so I've called it The Delegates.

Hope you like it

regards

F
YES I DO ITS VERY GOOD WELL LIT BAS

THIS I THINK IS MY 3RD PIC SWANSEA LIGHTHOUSE BAS