Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skyline Caverns two reflection ponds

Two more good pics of reflection ponds in the caverns.

Attached Files Image(s)

this is no cave... more like the mouth of a space slug from star wars. love the red/green colors of the first. very scifi-ish.

looks like you had a successful cave visit. what was your favorite part of the tour?

Terrific shots well composed. Thanks for sharing.

My favorite part of the tour was actually the underground water reflections; the lights were there of course to enable visitors to see, but, I think the colored lights were more effective than straight white light. However, the whole tour was awesome, and I have some pics of "recesses" that go all the way to the ceiling high up with rock formations, one big one (stalagtites) looks like an angel, and another looks like a dragon. Really well worth going to see. I asked how deep they had actually explored the cave and they said abut 560 feet. The tour only goes about 200+ feet down. But, they know it goes to about 1,000 feet.

(Jul 16, 2015, 18:39)cuilin Wrote:  this is no cave... more like the mouth of a space slug from star wars. love the red/green colors of the first. very scifi-ish.

looks like you had a successful cave visit. what was your favorite part of the tour?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post