• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Smiling Lizard

This funny guy had just told us a joke and was waiting for a reaction Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

That's funny on the caption! Nice shot!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you!

Very cool shot! Great job!

(Jun 14, 2014, 06:42)kNox Wrote:  This funny guy had just told us a joke and was waiting for a reaction Smile

Wonderful - I found I lingered looking at this longer than almost any other snapshot on the site. The terrific framing of the creature with the bamboo leaves and the way the colour of the subject is repeated subtly in the background, Plus of course the very human facial expression and what a shot. Regards Jeff (PS what camera did you use?)

Thanks Jeff for your comment!

I find it strange that most of the time I think long and hard about the composition in a photo, and my best ones are the ones I just snap on a whim. This one, for instance, was in an enclosed exhibition at the zoo, and I was only there for a couple of seconds, on my way to the next animals. I didn't even think twice about it until I got home and saw how awesome the lizard looked. Plus, it was so dark in there that I thought the high ISO would make everything too fuzzy, I'm really glad that's not the case.

As for the camera, this was taken with my D7100, with the kit 18-105mm lens. Smile

Try sharpening it a bit, worth it. Ed.

To each his own!

Hi I took a few pictures of this little guy whilst I was in Dubai.
I stopped to take a couple of pictures and found his tracks in the sand followed and they lead me too him.
Regards Alan
[Image: a3d30f3b1045bcf146432aa3ca85b524.jpg]
[Image: 99021a1dcd9c3c0327e6348cdcbc47c9.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Keith Alan
Oct 6, 2007, 22:19