Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snow Again (Dogs beware of cat pictures!)

Yes it's snowing again. Someone obviously heard my regular complaints that the winters aren't what they used to be anymore. As much as I love it around Christmas, I'm rather fed up with it by now. Anyway, Lucky likes it better than rain.

[Image: img_9929-01.jpg]

Original size

[Image: 50_img_9850-01.jpg]

Original size

BTW we have good news from Lucky: We've been to the vet with her for a checkup. She had been diagnosed with FIV (like HIV but feline) three years ago. This time, she tested negative. They tried two different tests, even. There is no explanation for this miraculous healing, except that the first test was false, which the vet doesn't believe either. We are very happy, of course, and poor pampered Lucky is on diet (she weighs 7.5 kilos!) Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Good for Lucky!
Well, too bad about the diet, but the test results make up for it.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Great shots G. The first looks like she's mad for being kept in this spot for a photo. Big Grin Tasha also things the news is fantastic and wishes her friend well. So do I.Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hooray for lucky! May you all share many more wonderful pics together.. Big Grin

Thanks! Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Glad to hear the good news G... although Lucky doesn't look quite as happy as you must be!
(that probably has more to do with a cold wet bum from sitting in the snow I guess) Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jan 19, 2018, 16:42