Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snow and Sea

Early morning of today I tried to capture the view. It was too cold today and it was snowing too. Actually it began to snow yesterday and it was the first touches of snow for Istanbul this year. There was a mist that was rising up from the sea surface, but my lens wasn't enough to take this view better than this. These are the view of the Marmara Sea, but the Princess Islands weren't seen today.

1)
[Image: 17a.jpg]

2)
[Image: 74_6a.jpg]

3)
[Image: 11a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Ahh...wonderful light. I think #1 and #2 show great style and maturity.for different reasons. Both of them are well beyond the "Snapshot" stage.

#3 has a lot of potential - I would crop it into a portrait aspect ratio by cropping where the dark vertical bands occur. A crop that includes the middle 2/3 of this one would rock.

Best
R

Great moment you captured here nia... The mist is so difficult.. you did very well... I like a lot the pattern in #2... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad Wrote:Ahh...wonderful light. I think #1 and #2 show great style and maturity.for different reasons. Both of them are well beyond the "Snapshot" stage.

#3 has a lot of potential - I would crop it into a portrait aspect ratio by cropping where the dark vertical bands occur. A crop that includes the middle 2/3 of this one would rock.

Best
R
Thank you Toad, I can understand what you suggest, and I agree with you too.

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Irma Wrote:Great moment you captured here nia... The mist is so difficult.. you did very well... I like a lot the pattern in #2... Smile
Thank you dear Irma, these are my first experience during snow and sea like that, by practicing I learn and by learning I try to practice too Smile

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Nia, these are awesome!

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Rabid Penguin Wrote:Nia, these are awesome!
Thank you so much, you are so nice.

Have a nice and enjoyable day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by TimmyNordel
Jan 19, 2018, 03:41