Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Snowing

1) It is snowing today! The sea and the islands, not seen!
[Image: IMG_1841a.jpg]

2) Between buildings these are my little forest Smile
[Image: IMG_1912a.jpg]

3) Snow touches first time this winter on them Smile
[Image: IMG_1918a.jpg]

4) and while I was busy with my photographs, snow stopped! But usually we don't have so much snow in this city, except the inlands of the city, especially the highest places...
[Image: IMG_1941a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I like very much #2 nia. colors and detail are really nice... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thank you dear Irma, I haven't seen your post, sorry for late reply Smile

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

jon88tate Wrote:I really like to do photography...nice pics ...Can you tell me some tips on how to take natural and good pics....
You are welcome to the forum, thank you for your nice comment. This is a wonderrful photography forum and there are so beautiful photographers, to be honest, my photography has been improved by all my friends, if you search and visit the forum you can find so many details, and informations for photography.

As you said, it starts with loving photography Smile Then it is almost to have experience with your camera. Of course camera is important, but the
eye of your photography is making the composition, or catch the view, or moment. Actually when I started to take pictures with my new camera (Canon EOS 500D), I began to see everything with an eye of photography. I take so many pictures, but not all of them are well. But I love my camera, works great! But I learned something too, it doesn't finish by taking a picture with a camera, then you are going to work on a program like photoshop, for colours, for contrast, for crop, etc. The pictures become more impressive and good.

Anyway, you are in the right place for all about the photography, I learned and I am learning still here. You should take so many pictures, and also you can share with us, I am sure, you will get nice advices, and comments. Just start Smile

Good Luck and have a nice and enjoyable time with your camera,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Broock Wrote:Thanks for the useful tips and sharing great pictures.
Hope to learn more tips and tricks from you ahead.
Can you share some beaches pictures please.
Hi Broock, actually, there is not too many beaches in the city, in the past yes,... But I usually take pictures when I go to the sea side of the Bosphorus. Especially for the seagulls and the crossing ships etc. Smile

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams