Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some City Photographs

Saturday life on the streets in the city where I live Smile

1) It seems she is happy to be there Smile
[Image: 1c3.jpg]

2) Someone is watching me Smile
[Image: 30c2.jpg]

3) narrow streets between the old buildings and people sit and talk in front of their stores Smile
[Image: 3c2.jpg]

4) Famous Istanbul Drums...
http://www.istanbulcymbals.com/
[Image: 5c2.jpg]

5) Dancing at the street...
[Image: 21c3.jpg]

6) Old furnitures at the street...
[Image: 48c.jpg]

[Image: 48c2.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I sthat fellow break dancing in #5. I have heard of Istanbul Drums - and I am not even a drummer...

Toad Wrote:I sthat fellow break dancing in #5. I have heard of Istanbul Drums - and I am not even a drummer...
Ah yes this is break dancing, I didn't remember the name. He was amazing! And yes, Istanbul Drums are very famous, Smile

Thank you dear Toad, you are always so nice,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Thanks for sharing your pictures nia. Always so interesting to see other cities.
I like pictures of people sitting in the streets. As in Mexico, too much of the everyday life is in the streets.

Why is all that furniture in the street? Is that for sale?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Thanks for sharing your pictures nia. Always so interesting to see other cities.
I like pictures of people sitting in the streets. As in Mexico, too much of the everyday life is in the streets.

Why is all that furniture in the street? Is that for sale?
Yes, they are for sale... Smile even the street is very narrow and the owner of the store put them on there. It is not legal of course, but this is Istanbul, in every district there is some kind of things like that, I mean not to obey the rules Smile EU is getting crazy with us! But before being EU member Italy was like that, and they always talk about these periods...I think we will come over with all these little but important things. Smile

Thank you, I haven't been in Mexico, all I know from the screens and from the books... This was interesting, dear Irma, but yes, daily life is always on the street especially such a places like historical and also touristic. One day I want to visit the big market it is amazing...

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post