Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some images :)

Hi,

I have spent some time trying to improve my work over the last 18 months and am pretty happy with my progress, but it is always nice to hear other's opinions and get some feedback on how I could improve further Smile

[Image: _MG_4981a.jpg]

[Image: _MG_6374a.jpg]

[Image: _MG_2369a.jpg]

[Image: _MG_0465a%20copy.jpg]

Thanks for looking Smile

I always like pictures of pretty women. #1 is the best IMO - sexy, technically sharp and the photographer adds value by his insights. #2 is a lovely glamor shot - I am sure that she is very happy with it.

Don't care for the pose in #3 - I get it - I just don't like it much. #4 is a good gag shot - but she has a very small bum... Big Grin

#1 comes across as the best. I feel it is a little too central though.
#2 pretty girl, but I see what appears to be more of a painting rather than a photograph. Maybe too much PS or too much makeup. Smile And a very busy B/G
#3 The colours in the dress seem to fight against the watery B/G
#4 Well my goodness! Send her round. Tongue

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:#1 comes across as the best. Tongue
I'm with you on that.
I think the first pic is definitely the best.It's nice and sharp. Lighting is pretty good too. I might make it a little darker to bring down the bright bit on the top lip, but that's just a preference not a fault.

Nice work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by kNox
Jul 1, 2013, 01:16
Last Post by melvin
Apr 19, 2013, 19:04