Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spring Butterfly

It's 5 degrees here in Michigan so I decided to go through my Spring and Summer pics for an uplift. Here's a butterfly shot taken with a Canon T3i, 250mm, 1/200, f/16, iso 400. I'm still learning how to shoot with my DSLR, but I was happy with this one..................Pam

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you for such a beautiful reminder of Summer. Oh, I miss it so much and just can't wait for at least Spring to come.

Love the colors!

First class, love it. Ed.

To each his own!

Hi Pam,

Beautiful shot. Crisp, clear, well composed. Can't do anything but love it.

Phil.

Thank you Korry. I was fortunate to get this butterfly around such colorful flowers. This time of year it's so cold in Michigan I tend to go through my beach and warm weather photos (my "Calgon" pics) to take me away, at least visually, to a warmer climate. It works for a little while!

(Jan 21, 2014, 13:56)Korry Wrote:  Thank you for such a beautiful reminder of Summer. Oh, I miss it so much and just can't wait for at least Spring to come.

Love the colors!

(Jan 21, 2014, 15:37)EdMak Wrote:  First class, love it. Ed.

Thank you Ed, what a nice comment. Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks Phil, what a wonderful compliment! I'm getting more familiar with my SLR, but I sure hit the delete button a lot of times before getting some shots I was happy with. Lots of trial and error. Better than the film days though!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 12, 2017, 01:13
Last Post by Browser Mike
Apr 2, 2016, 00:04