Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stormy Day Today

Not sure if this deserves to be in the Showcase Threads, but wanted to share some shots of the sky today. It has been storming the last few days and some of the clouds have been totally amazing. Here are a few I tried to capture about an hour ago.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Maybe should have resized them first...I took them directly and uploaded them from my SanDisk card. I am sure I could do a little post processing, but time is of the essence today!

I don't have an expensive camera - just a Kodak EasyShare CD40...Maybe soon I will have one that is better...:0)

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Barbara it's not the camera that sees the image, but the photographer, it's the eye rather than the equipment.

RAW to the core.

They certainly portray an angry threatening sky, Barbara. (But just wondering - can you switch off the date feature in your camera?)

Cheers.
Philip

(Jan 17, 2016, 06:06)MrB Wrote:  They certainly portray an angry threatening sky, Barbara. (But just wondering - can you switch off the date feature in your camera?)

Cheers.
Philip

Certainly a dirty sky. Must agree with Philip about the date. Especially when it is so obviously wrong!

Ask yourself, "What's most important for the final image?".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Sep 4, 2017, 05:14