Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Street singer

I wanted to post this picture with another singer I found in the pedestrian area, but it didn't turn out well... so this picture comes alone..

[Image: IMG_9488-01.jpg]

Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like street photography and I like this one, but Gosh! everyone looks cold and very serious :/

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

I like it!! Well done!

I like this image Irma as I'm a people person, I love to watch people. I like that you've presented it in B/W too.

Rene

To be heard, you must be seen.

Thanks a lot for your comments... I am very happy you liked it. I don't do much street photography, but as we were in the Christmas market and some more people were taking pictures, I thought nobody would complain...

Pat, it wasn't that cold, and the sun was shining in a beautiful blue sky. Germans are very serious people. G took some pictures of people too. When he saw his pictures complained about people been too serious, then he rethought the idea and said, "Well, I walk the same way in the street".

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

This is very telling. Poor busker. Nobody pauses to listen. I love the stark lighting.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post