Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stunning view of the Red Rocks Sedona AZ

I have not been many places in the US. By far of all the places I have been this was the most inspirational place I have ever been. With each turn I found a more beautiful view...these are a few of my favorites.

Nikon D80
ISO 400
SS 800
Shot 1 F11
Shot 2 F16
Shot 3 F22
Lens 70-300

Post Processing Bumped Contrast and highlights

Attached Files Image(s)

Beautiful photography and clicks.

Diane, are these, accurate as you saw them. Your EXIF does not show posted settings, this may be part of your "Problems". Ed.

To each his own!

(Mar 14, 2014, 13:05)EdMak Wrote:  Diane, are these, accurate as you saw them. Your EXIF does not show posted settings, this may be part of your "Problems". Ed.

Hi EdMak, Not sure what EXIF is? They are very true to what I saw, I did bump up the contrast and highlights a bit to bring out the Reds. Aside from that there is no post editing. Thank you for checking them out!!!! Smile

(Mar 13, 2014, 22:13)Jeffbridge Wrote:  Beautiful photography and clicks.

Thanks Jeff!!! :-) Di

Hi, EXIF, is information saved with the pic, it can be wiped of if you prefer to. It shows all the settings etc. Here is the data from your first pic. I would have used Landscape as a Programme. You are happy with the results, that's the main thing though. To see this, right click on pic, select Properties, click on Summary, then on Advanced at bottom. Cheers. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!

(Mar 15, 2014, 02:50)EdMak Wrote:  Hi, EXIF, is information saved with the pic, it can be wiped of if you prefer to. It shows all the settings etc. Here is the data from your first pic. I would have used Landscape as a Programme. You are happy with the results, that's the main thing though. To see this, right click on pic, select Properties, click on Summary, then on Advanced at bottom. Cheers. Ed.

Thanks Ed, I had no Idea!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MBS
Jul 6, 2020, 02:38
Last Post by Rideout
Apr 20, 2018, 04:47
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 31, 2017, 20:03