Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swan Feeding

Taken end of Feb, between bad weather bouts, when we had two days like this. Mid afternoon, hence long shadows. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

Sorry, I should have said, I did try Tone Mapping on this one. First attempt, still reading the Inst. Topaz plugin for P/S, 30 day trial. Ed.

Its brought out the depth in the sky. Which Topaz plug in are you trying out?

Adjust. A bit complex, plenty tutorials, Ed,

Yes, I have a copy of Adjust. Bought it when it was on a special offer, a few months ago.

Found this Prog, after you posted your version of one of my Pics, and found software you used was MAC only, but one comment said Topaz was an equivalent. Went from there, perhaps will buy, if/when a special offer comes along. Have you been happy with it. Thanks. Ed.

like all of these programmes they do some pretty amazing things. Whether one is better than another, I wouldn’t want to say. Try the trial version and if you’re happy, then you will be happy.

Topaz Adjust is $25 till the 30 September. That is about as cheap as it is ever going to be.

Very nice pic, whatever the software Smile

Thanks Vik. Appreciated. Ed.

Dean, just bought it, £16. 10p. Seems a bargain. Thanks. Ed.

I am by no means a professional when it comes to critiquing but I love the setting! Is there a way to crop a smidge on the bottom, right, and left sides without losing the cloud effects? Just a thought - looking forward to reading more comments and suggestions!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thanks Barbara, Comments appreciated.Can easily be trimmed as you suggest, why not have a go yourself. Regards. Ed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dianebaughn
Feb 7, 2017, 13:29
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Feb 10, 2016, 01:37