Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sweet little details

Today I was doing the sweetest photo session ever! Sweet little shabby chic boxes, picture frames, mirrors, plates, tiny doll houses, something everything, all glossy, glittery, girlish and..at one moment I thought I went straight to heaven Big Grin

Have to share few of non-commercial ones made for my inner peace:

[Image: 9209302657_57bcf718df_c.jpg]

[Image: 9212102896_7514fcfb9e_c.jpg]

[Image: 9209345807_6fb0eb2159_c.jpg]

[Image: 9209319505_878d4db991_c.jpg]

[Image: 9209337883_6e93d5d4cb_c.jpg]

Ohh I love the 3rd Image. Very unique to my taste. Smile The way it was stacked up Beautiful.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Nice - what exactly is the third photo, if you don't mind me asking? Thank you in advance!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I think the last photo is just awesome, it's like a life sized dollhouse, although I'm sure it was really tiny.

Thank you all very much Smile

@Barbara - those are stacked decorative plates

@kNox - oh, you have no idea how tiny it is. Barbie needs two of those beds to lay down, and her legs will still be hanging from the edge of the bed Big Grin

I love the final image. It's like you can't tell that it's a dolls house, which makes it so clever. I also really like the first and second photo; not sure why, it's just pleasing to the eye.

An olympus E-500, and a lot of crazy ideas.
http://www.dailywanders.blogspot.com

Ohh.. I didn't get that barbie doll bed. Awesome Korry. Yeah I thought it was just an ordinary room but when I get to see some comments it made me started to realize I missed that one. Impressive use of scaling Korry Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Great photos, especially the third and the last!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post