Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tally Ho.

I attempted to show the excitement and movement of the hounds. Now I know I cut off his head, but as this was my first time using the continuous focussing, I sort of liked what I got."Flying Valdini's"Tongue
I left the shadow on the huntsmen to draw the attention to the feet.
I am quite happy for you to pull it to pieces and it won't hurt me a bit. I will still like it.Big Grin

[Image: 10_IMG_5801.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I think you've got a couple of potential photos in here.

As it stands, it's a record shot of an interesting event with a touch of humour. But I'm looking at it with some pretty severe cropping, and there are some really interesting details in it. I tried to write a long description of this, but you know what they say about photos being worth a thousand words...

[Image: crop_IMG_5801.jpg]

If the original file has enough resolution, it could be cropped to tell several different stories.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Mmhh. Its about 80% of the original, so plenty resolution there. Only thing I could see was levitation. Big Grin
But you have more or less got the Tally Ho bit.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.