Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tamrnm 18-270 lens

I have a Tamron 18 - 270mm F/3.5-6.3 and cannot seem to get good pics Can anyone tell me the strong points of this lens?

It would be useful if you could indicate like what are the issues you facing with this lens? Any particular observation that you made while taking photos from this lens?
Maybe just explain a bit as to what makes you come to a conclusion that the photo you took is not good enough? Basically what is that does not make you happy about this lens?

Cheers
Samy

(Apr 11, 2013, 15:01)samyshah Wrote:  It would be useful if you could indicate like what are the issues you facing with this lens? Any particular observation that you made while taking photos from this lens?
Maybe just explain a bit as to what makes you come to a conclusion that the photo you took is not good enough? Basically what is that does not make you happy about this lens?

Cheers
Samy

Thank you I will send this attachment for you to critque

Try posting your photos here.
Maybe the lens is faulty. We'll figure it out together Smile

/Users/johnnewman/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/just searching_2/IMG_3922.JPG

Sorry but I cannot find the way to post the pic here. Thank you

On this page, you will find the thread on how to attach photos. It is listed to the top of the threads:

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Forum-Photo-Showcase

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you all I think that its Ok

Yep.. Me too! Same lens and I can't get a good focus using auto focus and my eyes are to old to get it manually. See attached pic
Also...Lens slides open if you tilt camera down & don't have the lens locked. Barrel rotation doesn't seem smooth, either but i guess I should talk to my dealer about these complaints.

Attached Files Image(s)

(Apr 20, 2013, 20:22)da bunny rabbit Wrote:  Yep.. Me too! Same lens and I can't get a good focus using auto focus and my eyes are to old to get it manually. See attached pic
Also...Lens slides open if you tilt camera down & don't have the lens locked. Barrel rotation doesn't seem smooth, either but i guess I should talk to my dealer about these complaints.

What's your settings here? We could minimize the focus of attention to see if the said matter really have a problem.

It looks fine, at this size.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by maisie
Oct 6, 2018, 04:55