Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taroona

Hi all,

ONly just got me camera yesterday - Pentax K10D. Took it out last night and got some ok shots. This is my favourite, let me know what you think.

I havent done photography before, and im still learning all that my camera can do. So all pointers would be GREAT

[Image: Taroona.jpg]

Welcome Georgie - I like the warm tones in the shot.

Canon stuff.

Welcome Georgie, you have done well with this image. It has foreground interest, a straight horizon, and some clouds in the the sky.
Best advise is to read the manual, it will help explain the features of your camera, & don't be affaid to ask questions, that's how we all learn. Oh and take lots of photo's & have fun Big Grin

Sharon Smile

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
Winston Churchill

Welcome Georgie! Big Grin

This thread caught my eye because I went to school at Taroona High School way back in the 80's. We used to have to swim in that freezing water!
I also noticed your Utas email addy... are you a student or staff member? I was a student (both Hobart and Launceston campuses) and my father and sister were both staff members too.
I live in Perth these days (WA not Tassie), but as it happens I'm actually in Hobart at the moment spending some time with my family.

It's a small small world! Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.