Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Telling a story here...

When the mood and things at hand combine.... one can tell a lot of things...

Working with my bottles, thinking that all those abstracts and pictures might not be the right thing to do...or maybe I was just one step to get something really special and new, creative and expressing... Everything was around and I just wanted to say how I felt at that moment...

Today, it is a different story, I feel much more optimistic... Smile

[Image: IMG_4981-Edit.jpg]

Thanks for looking... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I have always found your photos inspired Irma and I have a sense that you are growing. Searching and learning means that many times you do not know the way and you do not know which way to go. If you know the way, it probably means that you are copying somebody or that you have given up on growth. It is OK to get lost and having to retrace some of your steps. What matters to me to be able to look back a few months and feel that I can see and do more than I could than. If you do not see a change in your work Irma, I do.

Pavel

Please see my photos at http://mullerpavel.smugmug.com (fewer, better image quality, not updated lately)
or at http://www.flickr.com/photos/pavel_photophile2008/ (all photos)

Dear Irma, your photography always talks like a poetry, without words but I can feel them, this is great what you did dear Irma, I loved it, you are an artist, photography is a kind of language of your artistic and creative world, I see like that.

Well done, thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Very moving story and image. Lovely light, tones and textures.

Art should be hard - and everyone has bad and good days - its just part of the process. Certainly, you have so much to say as a photographer that it is quite reasonable to go down a few alleys, learn something or take something away, and then choose another path. Your stuff always has artistic merit.

Great concept and execution, and very nicely photographed.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Thanks so much all for your kind comments... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

What are you saying Irma, That your legs don't reach the floor. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Apr 7, 2010, 18:37
Last Post by soldier4Christ
Nov 27, 2006, 20:58
Last Post by rdegro
Nov 23, 2006, 14:12