Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Pumpkin Patch

These are my kiddos at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. I wasn't in photographer mode but mom mode. Smile No posing, just letting them do their thing. Hazel, Caleb (legally blind), and Dusty (autistic and ADHD). It's odd because I can take photos of other people's kids every weekend but I really don't have any posed of mine. I may need to work on that.

I think these are the best types of photos, just letting them run around freely. You should take a couple each season, they look awesome Smile

(Nov 12, 2012, 16:44)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  These are my kiddos at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. I wasn't in photographer mode but mom mode. Smile No posing, just letting them do their thing. Hazel, Caleb (legally blind), and Dusty (autistic and ADHD). It's odd because I can take photos of other people's kids every weekend but I really don't have any posed of mine. I may need to work on that.

Told you already, but have to repeat myself. Your kids are just adorable Heart

If you ask me, children photography should be all about catching the moments. Kids are open-minded, free, in their own world and it's great when someone can show that through the photos as you can. You'll have plenty of time for posed photos once they grow up a bit Smile
Photo 

(Nov 12, 2012, 16:44)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  These are my kiddos at the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. I wasn't in photographer mode but mom mode. Smile No posing, just letting them do their thing. Hazel, Caleb (legally blind), and Dusty (autistic and ADHD). It's odd because I can take photos of other people's kids every weekend but I really don't have any posed of mine. I may need to work on that.

Top shelf BrandyMae, you did good, Loved them all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Irma
Nov 5, 2007, 02:00
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Oct 25, 2007, 13:25
Last Post by Toad
Oct 24, 2005, 21:04