Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Toilet Diaries

In my last photo-studio I was living/co-working with my best friend and a colleague photographer.
Together we made a photo-series called the Toilet Diaries. It started with a Friday afternoon drink deciding we still needed to do the dishes and it would make a funny picture if we did them while seated on the toilets. We uploaded a new one every week on Facebook back then, until number 64 came out and we had to move out of the building. This is when the series came to an end. 
Yes; i am the left one. Here a few examples. If you want to see the whole series: The Toilet Diaries

Crapocalyptica:
[Image: 10_Crapocalyptica.jpg]
WC-Valhalla
[Image: 13_WC_Walhalla.jpg]
Treepeehouse
[Image: 49%20Tree%20Pee%20House.jpg]
Willie the Poo
[Image: 51_%20Willy%20the%20PooBear.jpg]
Flushing down the mountainside 
[Image: 52%20Flushing%20down%20the%20Mountainside.jpg]
Drive-poo
[Image: 58%20DrivePoo%20at%20McShitty.jpg]

Any questions; just ask!

Love these, wish I had the creativity!

EDIT: Love the Doom mockup!

Thank you Craig!  I guess you do, it all is just inspiration all around. We were living next to a big thrift store; we just walked around there and whatever we found we imagined to use for a shoot on the toilets.
We were watching a series about vikings; Oh let's do vikings.
Watching a zombiemovie: oh let's do zombies.
Playing old computergames: oh let's make a First Person Pooper! Smile

Lost. Ed.

To each his own!

I like realy like the fact that you used practical effects,even if is time/money consuming it's worthy it's adding value to your photography
regards, Robert

(May 5, 2017, 05:56)RobertMurariu Wrote:  I like realy like the fact that you used practical effects,even if is time/money consuming it's worthy it's adding value to your photography
regards, Robert
Hey Robert!Smile what do you mean with practical effects? The cardboard/painting and the building of the sets? Cheers!

(May 5, 2017, 06:09)GerbenG Wrote:  
(May 5, 2017, 05:56)RobertMurariu Wrote:  I like realy like the fact that you used practical effects,even if is time/money consuming it's worthy it's adding value to your photography
regards, Robert
Hey Robert!Smile what do you mean with practical effects? The cardboard/painting and the building of the sets? Cheers!
Hi! Yes the fact that you built your set instead of adding textures in Ps