Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This is me

I am 67 retired and love being out and about at first light. I only shoot Jpeg so set the camera setting to how I want the photo to look. I own two 7D and the lenses I use the most are 17-55 2.8/ 70-200 mk11 2.8 /Sigma 10-20.

Attached Files Image(s)

(Oct 2, 2014, 01:23)Dion 47 Wrote:  I am 67 retired and love being out and about at first light. I only shoot Jpeg so set the camera setting to how I want the photo to look. I own two 7D and the lenses I use the most are 17-55 2.8/ 70-200 mk11 2.8 /Sigma 10-20.

Hi Dion, Welcome and enjoy your retirement. I am 70 and enjoying the time I have left to make the most of my photography. Helps keep you fit and young.
The main thing about photography is enjoy what you are doing and how you do it.Smile

(Oct 2, 2014, 04:01)Tel Wrote:  
(Oct 2, 2014, 01:23)Dion 47 Wrote:  I am 67 retired and love being out and about at first light. I only shoot Jpeg so set the camera setting to how I want the photo to look. I own two 7D and the lenses I use the most are 17-55 2.8/ 70-200 mk11 2.8 /Sigma 10-20.

Hi Dion, Welcome and enjoy your retirement. I am 70 and enjoying the time I have left to make the most of my photography. Helps keep you fit and young.
The main thing about photography is enjoy what you are doing and how you do it.Smile

Just my thoughts as well

Hello and welcome on board! Nice to have you and looking forward to learning more about you!

Please make yourself at home here!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Hi Dion,

Welcome to the forum.

Just a security tip here from someone who is also retired and worked in the computer field for many years ( I build my own).

With the proliferation of identity theft worldwide, I have always tried to keep my internet footprint as small and private as possible.

EG: For social sites (mainly just to browse) I use a fake name, usually the same fake name at several sites.

For contests, I have used the same fake birth date for years. That way I won't forget it. IMO,only the government and my bank needs my birth date.

Therefore, I strongly suggest you remove your birth date from your profile, At least the entire date. EG: 1947 or August 1947 or some fake month-Sept, 1947.
Anything but the entire information.

My 2 centsIdea

Hello B.DION, Its a pleasure and inspiring to your works at this age. Good job and hope to see more works from you soon. Smile

(Oct 20, 2014, 03:20)shumicse Wrote:  Hello B.DION, Its a pleasure and inspiring to your works at this age. Good job and hope to see more works from you soon. Smile

Thank you
Your eyes never get to old to see new things that give you that feel good feeling .