Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

leaving shuttertalk

hi everyone

i would like to thanks evryone for all the support in shuttertalk, i have not resond no more to contribute to shuttertalk

i have made some wonderful friends and i would like to thank all of you for making my life more meaningful

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

christian

Bye, but why? Will miss you. Not like a sweetheart.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I'm leaving too... bye!

Ha ha... nice april fool's joke guys... Big Grin

Shuttertalk told me that he's also leaving.

And his dog too... and I heard all the cats.... we'll just be left with one small terrier.

EnglishBob Wrote:And his dog too... and I heard all the cats.... we'll just be left with one small terrier.
Who no one listens to anyway.

Cave canem

Like a toothache! Big Grin Got me.
I thought it was tomorrow my wedding anniv.
That went wrong as well.:o

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Lol, I was thinking of doing something this year, after last year's effort - but thought, nah... Rufus might get another heart attack. Big Grin

lol

Artists always say they are leaving because they want to be asked to come back. That's the meaning of the curtain call.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Nice one ChristianSmile

Canon stuff.

oooh noo

this is still going....april 4th

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Mar 22, 2020, 15:49