Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tonight, Tonight....*

Tonight there is a falling meteors at the sky! I hope I can watch... and I hope I can be lucky for to take them pictures... At least I will try once.
Is there anyone for this? I am excited for them, because I know there are so nice photographers here and they can make a surprise for us,

By the way I learned that it is nice to wish when we see these falling meteors, I will wish peace for the world.

* The West Side Story in my mind Smile

Have a nice shots,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I wasn't lucky to watch this meteor show. The weather wasn't clear and also the moon was on the sky! and also there was so much city lights but we tried to find a dark place (it was the highway to the airport), and waited but there was coudy /misty weather and then we turned back home. I searched and visited some sites, it seems so beautiful, I saw some of photos, from UK I think and also they put on twitter too. I hope you are lucky than me tonight.

thanks and love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Well you got one bit of luck, Didn't you Wink

I wished for a piece of the world - about 30 acres would do nicely. Big Grin
(A play on words nia.)

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thank you NT you are so nice, I am lucky actually, to have a friend like you. Thank you,

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Well nice to read this, Thanks for the mentioning, This clearly shows that you put a great deal of care to your work.

marklee Wrote:Well nice to read this, Thanks for the mentioning, This clearly shows that you put a great deal of care to your work.

What means all your words, was it the only topic that you interested and visited. Sorry but I can't understand.

Thank you for your time,
and you are welcome to the Shuttertalk,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams