Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tonight

Tonight we were out for dinner in a cafe at the Bosphorus, but I couldn't eat because of taking photos. It was so enjoyable and exciting. Yes, there wasn't Tripod still. But I remembered all your words and I listened to you all. I used the table for my camera instead of plate, etc. Smile and I made everything manual (Dennis thanks) and ISO, I made high, with all other values I played and all I remember is 1/4 and 5.6 and here they are!!!!! These are not very well I know but remember my other pictures so this is what I am learning, step by step. I am crazy I know but I love to learn something and to do something good. Thank you for you all EnglishBob, dear Admin, and yes Dennis you are great and dear NT, with you all I tried to take them.

The first two are taken from the hill, there was so much lights around me but I tried. and the last one from the cafe at the sea side. I took so many photos but I just chose them for to post. These are the best ones... Hope you find better than my other pictures. Thank you for all your beautiful helps.

[Image: 1a_E.jpg]

[Image: 2a_E.jpg]

[Image: 5a_E.jpg]

Have a nice weekend,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I bet you are really excited. The third one looks out of focus, but I think it is more to do with the amount of light. A higher f. stop and a little bit longer exposure maybe to sharpen it up.
For a first shoot they are excellent.
Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:I bet you are really excited. The third one looks out of focus, but I think it is more to do with the amount of light. A higher f. stop and a little bit longer exposure maybe to sharpen it up.
For a first shoot they are excellent.
Big Grin
Yes Dear NT, really I was so excited. But otherwise how all these things run... Smile You are right about amount of light. For the next one I'll remember this experience. Thank you for everything, you are so nice.

Have a nice weekend,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Dear NT, I just wanted to thank you once again, you are so nice, I'm grateful for all your time and encouragement for me.
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Nia:

You bring a very different, I dare say an oriental tone to this forum. Its wonderful to read your enthusiasm and eagerness in your descriptions. I am glad to see you posting in here,

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:Nia:

You bring a very different, I dare say an oriental tone to this forum. Its wonderful to read your enthusiasm and eagerness in your descriptions. I am glad to see you posting in here,
Thank you Don, I come from Anatolian between east and west, from an old culture and old histories. Maybe this makes me different but I don't like to be different. Even people here also finds me different... Who I am I don't know, just someone who lives with her heart, with her feelings.
I posted because there are so nice photographer friends like you, support me and they encourage me. Thank you, love, nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Wedding Shooter
Jul 19, 2007, 00:35
Last Post by Janika
Sep 12, 2006, 21:11
Last Post by guerito
Apr 4, 2006, 13:14