Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Toy Boy

This is not a baby poodle, this is a grown up bijon frise. That's french for "dog", Bob told me. Ain't he cute? Smile

[Image: 05_07_22_img_1999-01.jpg]

[Image: 05_07_22_img_2013-01.jpg]

We found this dog in the care of our friends when we visited them this afternoon. Of course, we were curious who would be the owner of this cute doggie. Small wonder we were there when she arrived to pick him up. Tongue

[Image: 05_07_22_img_2028-01.jpg]

Irma accused me of having bulging eyes and drooling when I took these shots. I swear I focussed on the doggie! Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

guerito Wrote:Of course, we were curious ..........

We were curious.....????? YOU were curious, I knew already she was a young hairdresser... :/

Nevermind.... Rolleyes

Here is the picture of our friend Heidi... Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture of Bob today... But there will be opportunity to take a picture of him and post it... They are great people... We love them both Smile

[Image: DSC_0003-01heidie.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

This is a little corner of their garden... It is so pleasant to be in their veranda... their hobby is their flowers. Here is a picture of a corner I love... they have these little garden gnomes spread all over the garden... It looks very sweet Smile

[Image: DSC_0046-01heidignomes.jpg]

After staying with them for one hour more or less we invited them to take an ice cream... we had a really nice afternoon today... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Pretty pretty pretty. These are inspiring photos of good times.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

love his cute pink tongue and his fluffy hair do very 80's

Hehe cute dog indeed! I like the shot next to the lady. Is that the owner? If it is, then it's definitely another case of pet and master lookalike! Big Grin

Cute doggy, looks more like a terrier than a podle to me..... but then I don't know a lot about dogs.