Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tree Frog

I have been on the look for one of these for a while . Isnt it funny how things work out . I was out looking at some water to shoot , and was leaving . I acually had my camera put away then i looked over at a tree and say this little guy.
My daughter really really likes frogs ( dont ask me why ) so i am sure she will be begging to get these for her wall LOL ...

Any C/C is welcome ..

........ Shawn

[Image: _MG_1322%20copy%203.jpg]

[Image: Frog0006%20copy%202.jpg]

[Image: Frog0025%20copy.jpg]

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Hey Shawn!

Cool captures indeed!

I dont think we have tree frogs in sweden. Is these fellas common around where you live ?

Looks sharp, good subject isolation. Love the green foliage really add to the picture.

Im sure your daughter will be over the moon.Smile

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Thanks for the kind words Paul ,

yes they are common around this area , the problem is they are so well hidden that they are hard to find ( well for me LOL ) . I wouldnt think yall would have them there , but i maybe wrong ..

....... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I love that first shot Shawn - lovely golden light too.

Canon stuff.

Pity there wasn't more contrast between froggy and background. Although there's not much you could do about it, short of taking froggy home and setting up in studio.... and meh, effort. Good shots nevertheless!

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Thanks WS and Rabid

Glad yall liked these ....

..... Shawn

These are lovely pictures Shawn... Smile

One day at my Sister's home we heard a very noisy cry of a frog... They told me it was a green frog. I thought it was a huge animal... When I saw it... Oh my God! It was just that little!! They asked me to take pictures, I'll try to post one. They are not so good as yours, since my pictures doesn't have that beautiful foliage yours have... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma ,

I feel like i was lucky to get these shots , they are very hard to find at times , and he was looking for his woman frog . I could hear her calling to him LOL , and he was heading her way .
Yes they are very small , and very loud ....

...... Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by webber
Oct 6, 2018, 09:53
Last Post by pixelmaker
Mar 13, 2017, 06:43
Last Post by Vanisle John
Oct 15, 2016, 10:52