Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trees Dancing In The Night

These are from my window and with 70-300mm, I love tree photography, they are really standing so nicely and so magical too. But I am not sure did I carry this image in that way Smile I just wanted to catch them while the weather was clear enough... and yes, with tripod Smile

1)
[Image: 16a.jpg]

2)
[Image: 26_17a.jpg]

3)
[Image: 86_18a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I have visited your pictures already two times because I didn't want to give my comment with my first impression on them....

I understand well your feelings for trees, but I find the subject in your pictures not strong enough, there are bright and strong distracting elements around, that compete with your subject.

I don't have any advice on these ones, sorry.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:I have visited your pictures already two times because I didn't want to give my comment with my first impression on them....

I understand well your feelings for trees, but I find the subject in your pictures not strong enough, there are bright and strong distracting elements around, that compete with your subject.

I don't have any advice on these ones, sorry.
Yes dear Irma, I can almost understand you, actually the place was wrong where I was taking these trees... I was behind the window and also in the distance with them, There are a lot of things that can be in my picture that I don't like and want... The best one to go out and to go to the sea side and try once again especially under the street lights... Don't be sorry for this, I'm learning so many important points from you and from your photography always dear Irma, I just share my shots and everyday I try to take pictures... I am not a professional one, but I do love to express myself in photographical world. I am not sure that can I do this well too Smile

Thank you so much,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by nia
Mar 31, 2019, 02:43