Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Turkuazoo Istanbul Biggest Aquarium in Europe

http://www.istanbulview.com/turkuazoo-is...in-europe/

A few weeks ago I was there, and it was my first experience with my camera to take pictures in aquarium Smile But it wasn't easy,
first of all the glass doesn't let to take a clear shot! You can see down the page, maybe needs to be much more professional
about these kind of pictures. On the other hand, another problem, there was so many people, especially children and a very
long line was following the aquarium. So, it was really difficult for me. You can find down the page, my selection among the
aquarium photos, I should say, I am not glad for the results, but sometimes light and shadows was good, and I captured some
interesting image. Of course you are better than me, and I need to learn and to get experience more Smile

1)

[Image: IMG_4780a2.jpg]

2)
[Image: IMG_4749a2.jpg]

3)
[Image: IMG_4566a2.jpg]

4)
[Image: IMG_4540a2.jpg]

5)
[Image: IMG_4392a2.jpg]

6)
[Image: IMG_4387a2.jpg]

7)
[Image: IMG_4351a3.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I love the confrontation in #1!!

Toad Wrote:I love the confrontation in #1!!
The children, ah, they didn't let me work there, Smile I really waited for its actions, it was so slow, this was so good for me, but yes, the crowded infront of this section, was being problem for me, but I am glad at the end I captured it, and I think this was the best among the other photographs. Thank you dear Robert,

Have a nice weekend,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

You have to be hard Nia. Give the children a nudge and say you are a museum director and you won't be long. Rolleyes You need to be close to the glass to lose all the scratches on it, also stop down as much as possible ( A higher ISO helps) The distance between fishes can be much more than you think through the water.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:You have to be hard Nia. Give the children a nudge and say you are a museum director and you won't be long. Rolleyes You need to be close to the glass to lose all the scratches on it, also stop down as much as possible ( A higher ISO helps) The distance between fishes can be much more than you think through the water.
... Smile Thank you, I'll listen to you, next time, I hope it would be better than this! It was my first experience, dear NT,

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Thinking that it was the first time you took pictures in the Aquarium you did really well nia.... Smile

Thanks for sharing.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:Thinking that it was the first time you took pictures in the Aquarium you did really well nia.... Smile

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you dear Irma, I learned how and what I should do next time Smile

By the way, I loved your photo, and well captured, there is a lovely action, and once again I met with you dear Irma Smile

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post