Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Up in the world

Under our cloudy ash strewn skies, this from my archives suggests a tropical holiday.
It was in York UK, but the wheel I think, is in Perth or Brisbane now.
There is a VIP capsule with TV and DVD, but as it is only 7 minutes per revolution, you are not going to have much time for TV. Big Grin

[Image: big-wheel.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I like a lot your picture because of the contrast you show NT.
All those cold metallic lines against the warm green leaves... Like a lot the idea!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Nice. The plant fronds make the composition for me. It is surprisingly difficult to make a good composition out of a picturesque thing like a ferris wheel - primarily because it is so large. Well done!

Nice work NT. It is in Perth now. Here is a link to my shot of it.

I posted it some time back.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewto...8664#68664

Cheers,

Chris

Canon stuff.

Thank you Irma. I think it was painted white though.
It just felt right with the winter slowly leaving us. But I never noticed the spiky leaves before. Rolleyes Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Toad Wrote:Nice. The plant fronds make the composition for me. It is surprisingly difficult to make a good composition out of a picturesque thing like a ferris wheel - primarily because it is so large. Well done!
Thanks Toad. . . . My wife does better composition than me, but she says she hasn't the time to post them.
Too busy looking after me. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Nice work NT. It is in Perth now. Here is a link to my shot of it.

I posted it some time back.

http://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/viewto...8664#68664

Cheers,

Chris
Thanks Wedding Shooter. So the wheel is still in Perth, by jove. You should have asked for a refund for dirty windows. Or a free ride.

Lumix LX5.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post