Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VIVITAR SERIES 1 28-105 F4-5.6 - SONY
Question 

HI-ALL
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS LENS ,I HAVE HAD A QUICK SEARCH BUT COULD NOT FIND MUCH AT ALL,NOT EVEN A REVIEW OR ANYTHING TO COMPARE IT TO.IS IT A GOOD LENS-HOW DOES IT COMPARE TO SONY,SIGMA TAMRON,IS IT WORTH BUYING .ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE HELPFUL.ALL I AM AWARE OF IS THAT VIVITAR PRODUCE CHEAP CAMERAS[/size]

Series 1 are old. will fit Sony, but some functions may be lost, this may be a 35mm. camera lens. Ensure it does what you want/expect. Ed.

To each his own!

Thank you for asking the members your question. As a courtesy, please type in lower case and not all caps as this is considered shouting. Hope you will gain the information you are seeking as we have some very helpful members.

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

I've converted several of my 30 & 40 year old lenses to work on my Canon 60D. All manual, of course, and I do mean fully manual - although some do have the aperture work automatically. A series1 will be cheap enough to give it a try - step back into another world where you had to do things for yourself but crucially you had to remember to do them. There's a lot of photo entertainment and experimentation out there at low prices courtesy of old lenses.

Define, Convert? Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by JohnF
Aug 31, 2015, 09:28
Last Post by EdMak
Jul 12, 2015, 11:48
Last Post by Dereck
Mar 15, 2014, 09:17