3) Mango
[Image: 36_mango.jpg]

4) another window shop
[Image: 19_window.jpg]

Thanks and love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

5) Bazaar at the street, hand bags for women..
[Image: at%20the%20street.jpg]

6) Dolce Gabbana Istanbul
[Image: D%20G.jpg]

7) Zeki Triko another boutique
[Image: zeki%20triko.jpg]

8) Shoes for women...
[Image: walking%20at%20the%20street.jpg]

Thanks and Love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Just thought I'd let you know. Nia was involved in a car accident yesterday. She is slightly injured but out of action due to shock, for maybe a couple of days.
The car was run into by another car. Sounds like a head on.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

NT73 Wrote:Just thought I'd let you know. Nia was involved in a car accident yesterday. She is slightly injured but out of action due to shock, for maybe a couple of days.
The car was run into by another car. Sounds like a head on.
I am much better today but it was like a nightmare, we were lucky that nothing happened seriously. Just my right part, my arm, but I can't forget the view how the car suddently came towards us and crashed. I live this in my mind again. I couldn't moved and talked for a while after the crash, I was shocked. But drivers were too. If we were going fastly I can't imagine what would have been... God saved us, I think of this. Yes both car got damaged but nothing importan than us.

Thank you dear NT,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Hi to all,
that's really nice all pictures and it seems so beautiful in night and walking in night like atmosphere its so ow some...thanks a lot for sharing pictures with all...walking at night in lovely lights that's wonderful experience..

Hey nia, sorry to hear about your car accident but so good to know that you're ok... hope your arm gets better soon.

Just wanted to say to that I really liked the 2nd batch of pictures - very imaginative. Thanks for sharing!

brucemendes Wrote:Hi to all,
that's really nice all pictures and it seems so beautiful in night and walking in night like atmosphere its so ow some...thanks a lot for sharing pictures with all...walking at night in lovely lights that's wonderful experience..
You are welcome Bruce, nice to meet you. Night photographs always fascinate me, and also I love cities under the night skies and with the lights of human world. But I am not good enough for night shots. Thank you for your beautiful comments, these are my last night photographs, I can see how I improve with their helps and suggestions of my photographer friends. But still I don't have tripod and I need, I know. All my dream is to take nice night photographs of my city, Istanbul where I live. It is like a diamond especially at the Bosphorus. I hope I wish one day, I will take a great shot Smile

Thank you so much, I would like to see your photographs too,
have a nice and enjoyable times here,
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

shuttertalk Wrote:Hey nia, sorry to hear about your car accident but so good to know that you're ok... hope your arm gets better soon.

Just wanted to say to that I really liked the 2nd batch of pictures - very imaginative. Thanks for sharing!
My arm is better now, it was like a nightmare. Thank you so much Julian, for your beautiful and encouragement comment, you made my day.

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Glad you are feeling better now Nia.

Canon stuff.

Thank you Chris, I am fine now,
have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

gerrydevis Wrote:Actually I was hopefully taking these photographs. But yes, again there wasn't tripod and also the traffic at the street was so heavy and I waited for a moment to capture without cars... But I took only these. I really wonder what would you think about my night shots. I loved them because it is just how it was seen... But technically I don't know. I hope you can share with me your thoughts. I would like to hear your comments.

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/.../PK-15.jpg
Hi Gerry, nice to meet you and welcome to the wonderful photography world, I am still learning in here between my beautiful photographer friends. Night photography is not easy, I learned this Smile especially without tripod! BUT it depends on how you hold your camera in your hands! I mean without shaking... Your photograph seems so nice and so clear, I think you did great. I have Canon and I use high ISO and without flash. Especially these photographs were my first attempts and without tripod, you should try always, and you will see how and which one is better.
But as I told, you did great with this photograph. I take more than one hundred photos when I go out and most of them being deleted, I select the best one but I can also see how and which one is the best. Good luck for your photography, it is so nice experience, and you can find more technical details in this forum, that all were helpful for me.

Thank you,
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Nia, am delighted and relieved you are OK..in my experience it was the delayed shock of such an experience that messed me up for a couple of weeks. I hope you are not experiencing this and that you make a quick and full recovery.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig Wrote:Nia, am delighted and relieved you are OK..in my experience it was the delayed shock of such an experience that messed me up for a couple of weeks. I hope you are not experiencing this and that you make a quick and full recovery.
Thank you, you are so nice. I am fine, and I've already forgotten this event, Smile

Have a nice and enjoyable day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by GrahamS
Feb 10, 2017, 17:01