Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wanted: Australian Photographers

I have a project that requires a photographer from SA (Adelaide), NSW (Gosford/Newcastle) and ACT (Canberra) to do a update/feature shoot on a finalist for Miss Rally Australia from each of the above locations. You would need to have at least some experience working with people and preferably models. I can pass this on to specific photographers in the areas but if anyone from Shuttertalk is interested in giving it a go let me know.

J

StudioJ Wrote:I have a project that requires a photographer from SA (Adelaide), NSW (Gosford/Newcastle) and ACT (Canberra) to do a update/feature shoot on a finalist for Miss Rally Australia from each of the above locations. You would need to have at least some experience working with people and preferably models. I can pass this on to specific photographers in the areas but if anyone from Shuttertalk is interested in giving it a go let me know.

J

*pout* why cant they come to Melbourne, I would have jumped at this with out question

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery

lol... lost out... yet again. Big Grin

There is one in Melbourne (Cranbourne?), I have a good friend down there though who has already asked to be involved plus the girl who came 3rd is down that way and she requires more attention than some of the other girls.

Sorry guys!

StudioJ Wrote:There is one in Melbourne (Cranbourne?), I have a good friend down there though who has already asked to be involved plus the girl who came 3rd is down that way and she requires more attention than some of the other girls.

Sorry guys!

No chance of letting us know some others can have a chance?

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery

You'll just have to make it up in drinks, the next time I'm in Perth, J... Big Grin