Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wet Hair

Today was the day of the chicken, so... Big Grin

[Image: 89_354_DSC_0073_framed.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Nice straightforward portrait. I love the way you composed it and the purity of the background.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

guerito Wrote:Today was the day of the chicken, so... Big Grin

Meaning, here's a chick? Big Grin Btw, nice portrait. I'd love to play with this photo a little if you don't mind G?

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

No I don't mind, Colin. If you really want to have something to play with, here is the original size picture. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

though i may be entirely wrongi next time you may want to focus a about 1.5 cm closer. which would bring her eyes more into focus. It looks like her sideburns and ear are what is in focus. (apparent on the left side of her face)

also mabye a level or curves layer in photoshop could add alot to the image (i bet an auto per channel contrast would work wonders on it)

just my $.02

-your web buddy

even though i have a final worth 40% of my grade tomorrow.... i couldn't resist

[Image: 24152964-L.jpg]

original

-your web buddy

Hey this person looks familiar... she must be the most photoshopped girl on Shuttertalk.... Big Grin

p.s. I like what you've done, mr. web buddy... you've cleared up the image a lot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Hairnet1948
Oct 28, 2013, 10:46
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Apr 18, 2013, 15:48
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 1, 2009, 19:13