Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Means Photograhy For You?

I thought of this, especially these last days... Because I know, my writing world is my best part and like a breathing in this chaotic world. But on the other hand, photography never stayed far away from my life. Sometimes my words stopped photographs talked. Because there is only one thing in my mind, I don't want nothing to be disappeared from this earth... Something to be left to the next generations... So why I am writing, why I am trying to take pictures of the moments, events, people, etc.... Life is so short.

Photography is a kind of expressions of a man but without words...
Photography is not what is there; but what is in his eyes of photographer...
Photography is a kind of voyage of a man...

Do you want to share yours?

Thanks and Love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

For me Photography started out as a way to capture memories, the pictures were a way to bring the hills and valleys back to my home.

It is so nice EnglishBob, what a wonderful expressing, I'm not far from your words. Thank you for stopping and sharing with us,

Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Complex question. I'd have to say for me though that photography is a means of recording and interpreting the world. For me it started out as something to do because I was bored.

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Rabid Penguin Wrote:Complex question. I'd have to say for me though that photography is a means of recording and interpreting the world. For me it started out as something to do because I was bored.
Rabid Penguin, I think I can understand you very well, actually life is so complex and maybe we try to do something in beauties. I thought like that now. Thank you for being here and sharing with us,

have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by camperbc
Jan 14, 2020, 08:37