Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's got your interest?

Hi all... back from my day off from the Melbourne Cup. I've noticed that it's been a bit quiet in the forums lately.

I'd like to know -- what's got your interest at the moment? What photograhpy topic is currently keeping you awake at night? What would you like to see more of talked about in here?

Nothing has been keeping me awake more than bloddy head aces, 3 in the last week =(

other than that, just the usual, iBooks, iPods, Nikon D1x's, ATI Radeon X800 vid cards, nice set of logitech speakers, 7.1 channel sound card for my pc, dual 19" crts, yes, just the usual =) as for photos, nothing, no inspiaration =( no chances to shoot =(

But I do have two 'jobs' coming up soon, both for my school, one is the Schools Sports awards presentations (I get free food, call me StudioJ, j for junior =P) which I did last eyar with the schools Kodak Crapshot (something lilke that, haha) 1mp fixed shutter speed, don't remeber waht it was, it is now in peices after a teacher thre it, This year I am using my camera and a Sony Cybershot (4MP) (The school just bought 3 of them, woot) then there is the year 7 orintation day which I was told about today, that they want me to ake photos of to start on their year book when they are in year 10 and 12 =| haha

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

exams! first one this saturday~~~~~~

Out taking pictures! Sooner be taking them than talking about them Smile

However, with winter coming I'll probably be stuck to the computer more when I am not working my butt off.

Just like to say what a nice community you have here Smile

The only thing keeping me awake at night is a very pregnant woman snoring Smile

Studio J, soon it will be a snoring woman and a crying baby keeping you up! Smile

God has placed me on earth to accomplish certain things.
Right now, I am so far behind that I will never die.

Nah she's only snoring because she is pregnant!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by de_axeman
Feb 20, 2005, 17:10