Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wow

Check out these photos of China!
Some amazing shots!

Big Grin

Muzza

"The goal is not to change your subjects, but for the subject to change the photographer." -Anonymous

Speechless, they are amazing shots :|

the rice fields (?) just don't look real, but they are...... if you no what i mean? Incredible

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

sg Wrote:Speechless, they are amazing shots :|

the rice fields (?) just don't look real, but they are...... if you no what i mean? Incredible
I am not what you would call 'well travelled', but seeing other countries first hand (away from the tourist areas) is a real eye opener.
I wonder how much post processing has been done to the photo's to make them so inviting.
And do the people who work in paddy fields finish up with arthritis and rheumatics?

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Spectacular images. The second image is a visual feast...

Thanks for the link.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Wow, absolutely spectacular... the quality of light is stunning! Everything is so well defined and the colours are so rich - a lot of effort must have gone in the post processing.

Great find!

hi

yes there is a lot of photoshoping in there, but there are great view of the country.

thanks for sharing

christian

A lot of PS indeed - but that is fair I think.

One major thing this guy has done is to shoot really early in the morning - for those that can bring themselves to get up that early - that is when the great shots are to be had. By noon, all light looks crummy.

Muzza thanks for the link..........it was well worth a look. Photoshop and all they are just fantastic. I can appreciate the PP as I know a little of what goes into it. I think its a skill equal to that of taking the shot!

gorgous pictures indeed!
and I don't think of photoshopping as a no-no. I look at it as a kind of "art" or whatever too. If you know to manage the tools you have, great!
And - not knowing - anything about it, aren't there ways in which film photographers can manipulate hue/saturation and contrast and such in convational colorlabs as well?

uli